My name is Bianca Shellie-Robinson and I am a Managing Partner at Cayden Cay Consulting.
I have been a full-time entrepreneur for 5 years but have had many side hustles and side businesses for the past 12 years.
I use my corporate background and principles to educate business owners on how to implement effective processes and procedures in their business so they can focus on scaling up in their business. I do this by creating and implementing a custom workflow strategy in conjunction with efficient time management processes which will allow business owners time to create revenue generating products and/or services which will increase the overall business bottom line.
So to sum that up, I will help you come up with different streams of income in your current business which will give you more cash flow. I also teach corporate professionals how to transition into part-time CEOship because I believe that full-time entrepreneurship isn’t for everybody but part-time entrepreneurship is. I can help you monetize your gifts, strengths, and talents.
I have worked with many companies during my employee to entrepreneur journey such as Com Ed, Cook County, Mercedes, BMW, University of Illinois, and many others so I am very well versed in building small mom and pop companies as well as established organizations.
Bianca helped me so much during our strategy session! She was able to fill in all of the gaps in my knowledge based and help me make sense of the I could be using.Dee Johnson
Bianca is amazing at what she does! I was in her EmployeePreneur program which helped aspiring entrepreneurs transition into business ownership. During the time, I learned a great deal about conducting business. She made sure I was equipped with all the tools needed to succeed in my industry.Jennifer Jenkins
My strategy session with Bianca was eye-opening, to say the least! I thought I was on the right track with writing content. She gave me the guide for writing converting content. I used the strategy she gave me in 1 session and booked my first premium clients!Pamela Nicole Dukes
No Fluff All Facts MembershipGrow Your Business At Your Own Pace
- No Fluff All Facts Membership is a membership that focuses on business development. However, the great thing is you can work at your own pace and will develop relationships with some amazing entrepreneurs like yourself that will support you in your professional and business development.
- Each month, we will have a masterclass at the beginning on the month and for the remainder of that month, you will build and replicate what was taught. So if I teach how to write a pitch proposal, at the end of the month you will have a pitch proposal. we will focus on a particular subject matter and I will teach it from beginning to end. So we might focus on elevator pitch for one month. The goal is that each month you have a tool that enhances your business which will bring in more MONEY.
- Some topic that will cover are building your business foundation , brand creation, pricing system, products and service development, creating a workflow that makes you money while you sleep, defining and selling to your ideal client, selling without being salsy, writing content that converts to clients, creating conversion and sales funnels, basic add-ons that will “wow” your clients, and MORE.
- Included in membership:
- +Monthly masterclasses taught by Bianca
- +Guest experts teachings
- +Checklist, worksheets, contracts, documents, and forms to help grow and operate your business
- +Access to our private facebook portal
- +Q & A sessions with Bianca to get clarity on your business questions
- +Discounts on strategy sessions, online products, merchandise, live classes, masterminds, meetups, etcs
One on One Coachingwith Bianca
- You will work directly with me and we will work on your specific business needs.
- Investment starts at $2100/month
Do I have to be available for live teachings?
Nope. Everything will be in the portal and you can review it at your leisure. You do get the opportunity to ask questions during the live sessions so try and make them live so you can get your questions answered.
I have full schedule and time doesn’t seem to be on my side right now so will I get left behind?
Absolutely NOT! This membership is self paced – you decide when you start, when you take a break, and when you finish. Every month we will add new content so whenever you have some time, all the information you need is there. Don’t stress out, I got you.
How long do I have access to the content in the group coaching?
Group coaching is a monthly commitment. As long as you continue to pay your monthly fee, you will have access to the content.
Is one on one help available if needed or do I only get what the group coaching offers?
We offer a lot of good resources in the group coaching program but I would love to help you in whatever aspect that I can so we can definitely work together on a one on one basis.
How does group coaching work?
Once you’ve join, you’ll have access to the private portal that contains everything you need. You’ll also be able to connect with other members through our private Facebook forum where we discuss, engage, and pour into one another.
What happens once I register?
Once you become a member, you’ll create a username and password which will give you immediate access to the content associated with your group coaching.
Can I cancel at anytime?
Certainly. We’ll hate to see you go— but yes, you’re free to cancel anytime (email me first please before you decide to go). No refunds are available for payments made up to cancellation as access has already been granted. Please give a 14-day notice to allow time for cancellation.
Is there a special membership for college students?
Certainly. We off college students $50 off the original price.